We don’t believe in ‘one size fits all’. Every cyclist is different, and bike fitting should reflect that. We bring a more personal touch to bike fitting, with a combination of rigorous science and an experienced eye. It’s a less clinical and more tailored approach, and we hope to build lasting relationships with our customers.
I created Soigneur to make bike fitting more personalised, to help you get the best out of your bike, and achieve your goals. I have 10 years’ experience in cycling, independent bike retail and sports science, to provide you with the most comprehensive and detailed services in bike fitting, designing and building.
Tim Allen, founder
- BSc (Hons) Sports & Exercise Science
- Specialized Body Geometry Level 1 & 2
- Trek Precision Fit Level 1 & 2
- PACE Conference 2015 Demonstation
- International Cyclefit Symposium 2016 Attendee
- Cytech Level 2 Bicycle Mechanic